Center Based ABA, Speech & OT Therapy
Bierman Autism Centers is a place where young kids between the ages of 2 to 9 engage in play to learn foundational skills they can build on such as self-advocacy and communication. We recognize that every kid’s success is unique, and our one-on-one approach allows us to drive progress, measurable outcomes, while each child is advancing on their own terms.
Our team is dedicated to making learning welcoming and fun by erasing the line between learning and play. Kids at our centers enjoy taking on new challenges and become motivated as they learn new skills. Our approach ensures kids become confident and empowered lifelong learners.
The Bierman circle of care and support includes the whole family, not just the child. We empower parents through training and collaboration.
Sign-up before the end of the year. Start 2022 with Bierman Autism Centers!
- A 1:1 model that better enables focus on distancing.
- Providing a 1-to-1 ratio of behavior techs to clients allowing us to limit exposure, sanitize individual learning spaces and wash hands frequently.
- Providing frequent outdoor breaks (when possible): allowing clients to spend more time outside of the center, engaging in structured play while maintaining safe distances from others
- Creating dedicated therapy spaces and materials for each client to limits exposure to items touched by others
- Sanitizing client therapy spaces between and throughout sessions
- Assigning an individual to sanitize high-traffic areas throughout the day
- Reducing cross-exposure by assigning staggered drop-off and pick-up times
- Implementing staggered lunch times and separate lunch areas to limit exposure
- Screening symptoms with a daily checklist for each client and team member before or as they enter the building