- This event has passed.
BCBA Virtual Career Fair 10.26.22
October 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for our Virtual BCBA Career Fair on Wednesday, October 26, from 7-8 p.m. EST to learn more about becoming a part of our team and our different roles.
- WFH days
- Consistent hours and schedule. We are open Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Clients are primarily between the ages of 2-9 years old and receive center-based services.
- Mentorship opportunities
- Clinician in Training positions: Great for BTs or others about to become BCBAs
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- We host on-site and virtual training, CEU events, and free internal CEU courses for our team members.
Fun and Challenging Responsibilities for our Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) include:
- Build and direct programs uniquely developed for your clients based on their personality, interests, and capabilities.
- Create Behavior Support Plans.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of experienced individuals, including other BCBAs.
- Provide training to team members and families.
- Conduct assessments.
- Monitor and manage the progress of clients and team members.
We are looking for motivated and energetic BCBAs to join a team focused on the lives of children diagnosed with autism while building a fun and creative culture at work. If that sounds like you, reserve your spot today. We can’t wait to meet you!