- This event has passed.
Behavior Technician Virtual Career Fair 10.11.22
October 11, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Start your new career as a Registered Behavior Technician! Join us Tuesday, October 11, from 7-8 p.m. EST as we host a Virtual Career Fair so you can learn more.
Join Bierman Autism Centers, the leading provider of center-based ABA, speech, and occupational therapies for children diagnosed with autism! We offer paid training, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefits, growth opportunities, and competitive pay. If you think it’s time for a change, attend our Virtual Career Fair and learn more about becoming a part of our team – we’d love to have you!
We are interviewing for positions in:
- Massachusetts: Bedford, Needham and Randolph
- Rhode Island: Cranston, East Bay and Warwick
- Indiana: Fort Wayne, Avon, Indianapolis and Westfield
- Ohio: Dublin
- New Jersey: Berkeley Heights and Eatontown
- Arizona: Tempe and Scottsdale
About the position:
As a full-time & center-based Behavior Technician/ABA Therapist (RBT), you are using ABA Therapy to transform the lives of children (2 to 9 years of age) who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other development and language delays, while building a fun and creative culture. Our one-on-one approach is focused on natural play to teach foundational skills our kids can build on, and every child’s success is unique! We continually challenge ourselves to do anything it takes to enable our kids to reach their potential on their terms.
What Can We Offer You as a Behavior Technician?
- No experience? No problem! The first two weeks of employment are dedicated to Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training at full pay and full-time hours. We also cover all costs associated with taking the RBT exam.
- Full-Time Hours: All Behavior Technicians work Full Time, Day shift hours from Monday – Friday: 8:15 am – 4:45 pm in the center. No travel is required!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Offered for full-time employees. This includes generous PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, HSAs, FSAs, discounts, and so much more!
- Competitive Pay: Pay is based on candidate qualifications and experience. Experience outside the field of ABA also qualifies.
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities: We host on-site training, student supervision, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, and more. We want to help you pave a career path within ABA and Bierman.