- This event has passed.
BCBA Career Fair 2/22
February 22 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Bierman Autism Centers is looking for full-time and center-based Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to join a motivated and energetic team focused on transforming the lives of children diagnosed with autism while building a fun and creative culture at work. You will be committed and focused on helping parents and their child grow on their terms. You will constantly challenge yourself to gain new skills, try new methods and adapt to be better to help each child. Our one-on-one approach is focused on natural play to teach foundational skills our kids can build on, such as self-advocacy and communication. Every child’s success is unique! We continually challenge ourselves to do anything it takes to enable our kids to reach their potential on their terms.
Fun and Challenging Responsibilities for our Behavior Analysts (BCBAs):
· Build and direct programs uniquely developed for your clients based on their personality, interests, and capabilities.
· Create Behavior Support Plans.
· Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of other experienced individuals, including other BCBAs.
· Provide training to team members and families.
· Conduct assessments.
· Monitor and manage the progress of clients and team members.
· Comprehensive benefits are offered for full-time employees. This includes PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, HSAs, FSAs, and so much more!
· Pay is competitive and based on candidate qualifications and experience.
· Consistent hours and schedule, we are open Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm. Clients’ ages range primarily from 2-9 and receive services in-center.
· Growth and advancement opportunities are available. We host on-site and virtual trainings/CEU events, offer tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, and more.
· You’ll be part of a passionate, empathetic, and supportive team.