Here are some fun and festive activities for the winter holiday! These fine motor skills activities will spark your child’s imagination and help with their development.
- Grab a large bin and fill it up with cotton balls or fake snow
- Add toy snowmen, toy pine trees, pine cones, and fake snowflakes
- To make it festive you can add Christmas ornaments such as candy canes, jingle bells, toy Santa, elves and reindeer and more
- For this activity you’ll need to collect some pipe cleaners, colorful beans and a pair of scissors.
- Cut your pipe cleaners in half, grab three pieces and fold them in half
- Twist two of the pipe cleaners together on the bend
- Twist the third pipe cleaner around the first two
- Add beads to the pipe cleaners and you’ll have a beautiful snowflake
- For this DIY slime recipe you’ll need green glitter glue, sequins, star confetti, ½ tsp of baking soda, 1 ½ tbsp of contact lens solution, and 2 tbsp of water
- Mix the all wet ingredients together in a (except for the lens solutions) and then add in your sequins and confetti
- Add your contact lens solution and knead the dough, add ½ tsp of lens solution at a time if the slime is too sticky
Do you have other activity ideas? Let us know at email@example.com.