Serving Rhode Island since 2017!
We are holding a FREE Valentines day themed community event at our East Bay center. We can’t wait to see you there!
Every child is unique and deserves a personalized care plan tailored to their goals.
About Our Autism Centers in Rhode Island
At Bierman, we work with each family to identify their goals and develop individualized programs for each child. Your child will receive one-on-one care and attention from a team dedicated to making learning welcoming and fun.
We work with children 18 months to 9 years of age.
- ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Diagnostic Services
Success As Unique As Our Kids
- Learn fundamental skills, such as self advocacy and communication
- Face daily challenges with confidence
- Become more independent
- Live a more fulfilled life
- Embrace lifelong learning
Center-Based ABA Therapy in Rhode Island
Our ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) autism therapy programs are individually designed. That means we’ll work with your child one-on-one to teach them fundamental skills, such as self-advocacy and communication to become more independent.
How else can ABA Therapy benefit your child? Therapy helps:
- Improve life skills
- Promote peer and family interaction
- Increase cooperation
- Develop appropriate play and leisure skills
- Build fine motor and gross motor skills
- Improve attention, focus, and memory
Don’t see your insurance provider? For secondary insurance we work with many other insurance carriers.
Need help? Our dedicated Insurance Team can answer any questions you may have.
What People Are Saying
“We love Bierman's dedicated and joyful therapists!”Bierman Parent
“I love that my daughter loves going to Bierman. 😍”Bierman Parent