If you are a budding Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) seeking enriching and rewarding BCBA jobs, it’s time to put your explorer hat on and embark on an exciting journey with Bierman’s dynamic Clinician-in-Training (CiT) program. This program serves as a treasure trove of experiential learning and personal mentorship, a vibrant canvas where you can paint your career, mentored by the most skilled artists in the field.
The Bierman Voyage: A Quest for Quality and Support
Nicole Partridge, BCBA and Director of BA Development, joined us to share her journey at Bierman, starting in 2014. With a diverse background spanning public schools, residential facilities, and home services, Bierman’s center-based model was an irresistible allure. Fast forward to almost a decade later, Nicole’s core mission now is nurturing an ecosystem that supports and shapes Bierman’s new BAs, guiding them toward achieving their career goals in ABA therapy.
The Clinician-in-Training (CiT) Program: A Beacon to Guide Your Journey
The CiT program at Bierman is more than just a training program – it’s a transformative journey. It serves as a launchpad for aspiring Behavior Analysts, offering a unique blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills, making Bierman the perfect destination for BCBA job seekers.
The 8-Step Journey to Becoming a CiT at Bierman
- Embark on the Journey: First, you begin with an introduction to the world of Bierman Autism Centers, familiarizing yourself with our ethos, our mission, and our approach to therapy. This helps you understand our commitment to ensuring every child receives the best possible care and support.
- Dive into Learning: Next, you dive deep into video learning sessions focusing on foundational skills and specific processes, providing you with the academic knowledge you need to become an effective practitioner.
- On-the-Job Training: Simultaneously, you also start your hands-on training, shadowing seasoned BCBAs. This on-the-job training lets you observe and learn directly from experienced professionals, helping you apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
- Mastering Skillsets: Here, you start developing your practical skills, participating actively in therapy sessions guided by your mentor. This phase allows you to apply your knowledge in a controlled environment under the watchful eye of your mentor.
- Collaborative Learning: This stage involves interactive learning sessions with your peers and mentors, exchanging ideas and learning from the experiences of others. Collaboration is key to growth, fostering a spirit of shared learning and continuous improvement.
- Independent Practice: Now, it’s time for you to put what you’ve learned into practice independently. With the support of your mentor, you begin to handle therapy sessions on your own, gaining confidence in your abilities.
- Receiving Feedback and Refining Skills: Feedback is a crucial part of learning. At this stage, you receive comprehensive feedback on your performance, helping you identify areas of strength and areas that need improvement. This constructive feedback helps refine your skills and prepare you for future BCBA job roles.
- Graduation and Beyond: Finally, upon successful completion of all previous stages, you graduate from the CiT program fully prepared and confident to excel in BCBA jobs. But the journey doesn’t end here – you become part of the Bierman family, continuing your career development and helping shape the future of ABA therapy.
A Grand Symphony: Harmonizing Academic Learning with Practical Experience
Bierman’s CiT program is like a grand symphony, harmoniously blending academic learning with real-world experience. It bridges the gap between theoretical knowledge and practical application, creating a comprehensive training environment that nurtures top-notch BCBAs.
Soaring Above the Rest: Bierman’s Unique Approach
What sets the CiT program at Bierman apart is our relentless pursuit of quality. With carefully designed expectations, processes, and checklists, we ensure that our trainees receive the best possible support, allowing them to learn and grow in a safe, nurturing environment.
Guidance and Mentorship: The Guiding Light
Mentorship plays a pivotal role in Bierman’s CiT program. Trainees receive ample oversight and supervision, with regular interactions with mentors and trainers. This ensures a collaborative and communicative environment that fosters both personal and professional growth.
From Tiny Seeds Grow Mighty Trees: Success Stories
At Bierman, we’ve seen countless success stories, watching employees grow from behavior technicians to competent BCBAs. These journeys inspire us and reaffirm our commitment to empowering our trainees, ensuring they’re equipped to make a lasting difference in the lives of those they work with.
The Perfect CiT Candidate: The Thirst to Learn
Our ideal candidate? It’s you if you have an open mind and a thirst to learn. We welcome all who are willing to step out of their comfort zones, ready to apply their theoretical knowledge in real-life scenarios, and driven to make a difference.
In your search for BCBA jobs, consider Bierman’s Clinician-in-Training (CiT) program, designed to mentor, challenge, and transform you into an exceptional BCBA. At Bierman, we’re as committed to your growth as we are to the progress of our learners. So, come aboard, and let’s shape the future of ABA therapy together.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to email@example.com today!
Are you interested in joining the team? If so, visit the ABA Therapy Jobs page to see all of our job openings!